Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Web hosting

Currently this blog is hosted by blogspot. If you asked me whether I have ever thinking of having my own domain? Yes, I would love too. However, please bear in mind that it is not easy to get a good web hosting service. If I were have to pay for the service, I will definitely do research on the web hosting service providers. Now, I know it is time consuming to do so, but I would love to share with you all what I have found. The webhostingchoice.com provide a free research guide to help users choose the right web host for their personal or business site. It has review on most of the top rated webhosting sites in the industry such as godaddy. com, fatcat, 1&1 and etc. The review is done based on affordability, reliability, uptime and technical support. If you need help regarding webhosting, you might find useful piece of information there.

2 comments:

Development Catalyst said...

Yes,I agree,having your own domain will make you pay a hosting service provider but if you are really going to make this a career,professionally,I think you should get one.Once you have done that,you can now manage your income and expenses.It's just a simple check and balance of your accounts.

Redsponge said...

Hi Raphness, thanks for dropping by and your advice! :)

The journey of a florist moving on to become a gardener

I have been playing with real plants rather than just freshly cut flowers.  Yeah, a year ago, I start growing some small plants at home. Tog...