Sunday, June 04, 2006

Orchid in Cracked Vase

Created on Jan 26, 2006:



Materials used:
Orchids - 7th Miles
Leaves - Green Gallery
Vase - Green Gallery (It is cracked by accident)

Personally, of all the flowers, I have the least interest in Orchids. But my mama loves it the most. I consider that it is the most difficult flower to be arranged nicely / lively. Therefore, if you like to arrange the orchid, choose the right orchid which looks like a real one. Get the most commonly found orchid would be the best option.

2 comments:

HappySurfer said...

This is a nice arrangement.

Redsponge said...

happysurfer: you are the first one who drop comment here. Thanks =)

The journey of a florist moving on to become a gardener

I have been playing with real plants rather than just freshly cut flowers.  Yeah, a year ago, I start growing some small plants at home. Tog...